Sponsored
Article Tools

Telekom Srbija: Minimum Price € 1.4bn

Published: December 23, 2010; 22:23 · (Vindobona)

The Serbian Ministry of Economy announced today the minimum price for the majority stake in Telekom Srjbija. Telekom Austria is an interested party.

Telekom Srbija: Minimum Price € 1.4bn / Picture: © Telekom Austria Group

A 51% share of the Serbian telecommunications provider is available for sale. So far, it has been 80% owned by the Serbian state. The remaining 20% is held by the OTE Group, a Greek telecommunications company, which is in turn partly owned (30%) by the Deutsche Telekom.

The Serbian is asking the bidders for at least € 1.4bn. The Serbian Minister of Economy, Mladjan Dinkic,…

This article includes a total of 161 words.

or Log In