Sponsored
Article Tools

Slovenia: Austrian Grawe Will not Take Over ZM

Published: November 30, 2012; 23:17 · (Vindobona)

The second-biggest Slovenian bank NKBM (Nova Kreditna Banka Maribor) sells its interest in the insurance group Zavarovalnica Maribor (ZM). Sava Re negotiates with NKBM already.

Slovenia: Austrian Grawe Will not Take Over ZM / Picture: © Grawe Grazer Wechselseitige

The Slovenian NKBM (Nova Kreditna Banka Maribor) sells its majority stake in ZM. NKBM holds a 51% interest in ZM. The remaining 49% are held by Sava Re. In October, the Austrian insurance group Grawe (Grazer Wechselseitige) has submitted a non-binding offer for ZM. Grawe was said to take over ZM only if its share exceeds 75%. However, Sava Re would not have sold more than the half of…

This article includes a total of 245 words.

or Log In