Sponsored
Article Tools

STRABAG increases its stake in Raiffeisen evolution to 100 percent

Published: September 16, 2016; 14:01 · (Vindobona)

The European-based construction and technology group STRABAG, already a 20 % shareholder of Raiffeisen evolution project development GmbH, is acquiring the remaining 80 % stake in the company previously held by Raiffeisen Group and UNIQA Insurance Group AG. The shareholders today reached a basic agreement on the most important conditions of the share transfer. The transaction is still pending approval by the respective company boards.

STRABAG increases its stake in Raiffeisen evolution to 100 percent / Picture: © Vindobona

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclosed inside information pursuant to article 17 Market Abuse Regulation
(MAR) transmitted by euro adhoc with the aim of a Europe-wide distribution. The
issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.

This article includes a total of 264 words.

or Log In

Fast News Search
Read More
ISIN
AT000000STR1