Sponsored
Article Tools

Spanish FCC reaches for Alpine

Published: February 4, 2011; 06:31 · (Vindobona)

The Spanish construction group FCC already has a share of 80% of the Austrian Alpine. The remaining 20% is to be also purchased now.

Spanish FCC reaches for Alpine / Picture: © Alpine Logo Press Photo

Austria's second largest construction group is expected to be soon fully Spanish property. The Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Dietmar Aluta Oltyan, currently holds the remaining 20% interest in Alpine, but FCC is involved in the construction group since 2006.

This way, the Spanish construction industry is on the rise across Europe, after the German Hochtief AG, according to…

This article includes a total of 188 words.

or Log In