Sponsored
Article Tools

BDI Increases Shareholding in Enbasys

Published: July 29, 2011; 13:01 · (Vindobona)

The Styrian company listed at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange raised its stake in the bio gas specialist to 81%. Acquisition of the remaining shares is about to be completed.

BDI Increases Shareholding in Enbasys / Picture: © Flickr

BDI – BioEnergy International AG has acquired a further 30% of Enbasys GmbH, the specialist for bio gas technology, from the founders of the company. This means that BDI now holds 81% of the shares in Enbasys. Acquisition of the remaining 19% of the shares is about to be completed.

Bio gas plants with multi-feedstock technology have developed into a major area of BDI’s…

This article includes a total of 270 words.

or Log In